Telephone is the fastest way to contact us, (206) 522-8588. We answer our phone in person from 9 to 10 AM on weekdays. At other times (24/7), please leave a voice mail with callback guidance and we will return your call as soon as possible.
We provide brief general information by email to professionals and the general public. Please be patient in awaiting a response, which can take a week or more.
- Seattle Institute director, Dr. Elizabeth Rae Larson, or general clinical questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Consultation Group: email@example.com
- General sex education questions or information about becoming a sex therapist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Dominique Walmsley
- Questions about the use, content or interpretation of the Sexual Problems Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Questions about the web design of the Sexual Problems Self-Assessment Questionnaire
Seattle Institute for Sex Therapy, Education & Research
102 NE 56th St.
Seattle, WA 98105
In order to ensure confidentiality, please telephone for information on how to fax us.