Telephone is the fastest way to contact us, (206) 522-8588. We answer our phone in person from 9 to 10 AM on weekdays. At other times, please leave a voice mail and we will return your call as soon as possible.
We provide brief general information by email to professionals and the general public. Please be patient in awaiting a response, which can take up to 10 days, sometimes longer.
- Seattle Institute director, Dr. Elizabeth Rae Larson, or general clinical questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Consultation Group: email@example.com
- General sex education questions; arrange a workshop or presentation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Diana Wiley
- Dominique Walmsley
- Jessa Zimmerman
- Laura Tsang
- Questions about the use, content or interpretation of the Sexual Problems Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Questions about the web design of the Sexual Problems Self-Assessment Questionnaire
For individual therapists’ mailing addresses, office locations or directions, please contact the therapist.
Seattle Institute for Sex Therapy, Education & Research
100 NE 56th St.
Seattle, WA 98105
In order to ensure confidentiality, please telephone for information on how to fax us.